31 January 2009

Things I have learned while on Sabbatical

So for those of you who don't remember, I have been on "sabbatical" following the retreat at LaPorte (miss you all!). I highly recommend taking a sabbatical as it gives just more time to chill and you can never go wrong with that. Besides learning that the Keenan Revue (my dorm's big event that i came out for) was not this weekend, I have learned some other things.

1. Time really does travel faster here at Notre Dame
2. Blu-Ray is awesome.
3. Duncan Hall is phenomenal. Especially the chapel
4. Explaining what exactly I am doing with my life takes up a lot of words.
5. Blu-Ray really is better quality than DVD.
6. Hesburgh Library is actually a pretty solid place to get work done.
7. The Dark Knight in Blu-Ray is like watching it in theaters.
8. Free pizza is always delicious.
9. Prioritizing who you are going to see in a week is somewhat difficult.
10. I need to get a Blu-Ray.

5 comments:

Meli said...

seriously?? when is the keenan revue?

Unknown said...

you just learned that free pizza is delicious? where have you been!?!

Katie said...

you're so special... :)

Tae said...

1. feb 5-7
2. i just wanted to re-emphasize the point. its a constant reminder.
3. thanks.

and i also learned that being a RA never ends...

Meli said...

you should just change your flight, work from a distance for a second week and then go. ^_^