04 January 2009

New Year's Resolutions

So I hope everyone's breaks went well. Any good stories? I got a lot of reading done, finished West Wing Season 4, vacuumed my house top to bottom, watched The Dark Knight, did some service, drove some nuns around, went to Coronado Island off San Diego, watched The Dark Knight again, explained to my friends what exactly I am doing, watched Wall-E(amazing), The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (lukewarm-good), and Bedtime Stories (good with my 8 year old godson) and Marley & Me (ask Gen what I thought of it. she was disgusted when i told her), ate a good amount of Korean food, met a former Rose Queen, ignored people and met up with others, and got out of jury duty.


I am posting my resolutions here to remind myself and so that others can hold me accountable.

1. Travel more around the east coast especially all the historic stuff.
2. Stop making fun of Gen (so far I am holding strong)
3. Reading more.
4. Actually go to the gym
5. cut back on McDonald's

What are some of your resolutions?

1 comment:

Genevieve said...

Tae already broke his second resolution a number of times. First he called me "homely." Then, a little later, he said he didn't notice I was around. He thought I was a ghost-- a homely ghost. "Like Moaning Myrtle."

Also, he told me he was "sobbing" the "whole time" he watched Marley & Me. Weirdo.