11 January 2009

Helloooo Sabbath

If you include Mass I will be putting in 11 1/2 hours at the parish today... Definitely coming in really late tomorrow!

I had Mass at 8:30am, RCIA after that, a youth ministry team meeting at noon. I decided to not waste the gas and the 30-40 min. in total driving time of going home and back here, so I stayed! Mmm aren't I awesome. So I walked to a grocery store to pick up some pizza sauce for our youth group dinner tonight, did some stuff for my lesson, took a nap, set up the room downstairs, and got really amused by this ball that lights up if you hit it against something! It's pretty awesome. I still have half an hour before the kids come... kind of wish I brought one of the books we'll be reading for our class!

ok cool. k bye.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I considered recounting the various detailed events of my rather hectic day... but then I got bored & tired just thinking about it.

I'd rather just go to sleep and start a new day. Good night! :)