13 September 2009

MY SISTER GOT ENGAGED!

I know that none of you know her, but I was so flippin' excited yesterday that I clearly had to share the news with all of you. They are currently in Hawaii - he proposed yesterday on the top of Diamond Head. (Get it - diamond... eh?) :) They got a woman to take some pictures of the two of them after their hike to the top. After she took two pictures, Bryan asked her to take one more and pulled out the ring. Pretty perfect if you ask me...

Oh. And I get to be the maid of honor. So exciting!!!

2 comments:

Isaac Garcia said...

CONGRATS!!!! SO exciting! When's the wedding? June 26th ;-)?

Tae said...

yay for katie's sister who lives in Los Angeles!!!

when they were in Hawaii, did they go check out oahu? because that's where they film LOST...maybe they saw some of the filming?